Hi everyone and welcome to LVNG Limitless!! Grace, Hannah and I have worked so hard on this over the past month and we’re so excited to share our hard work and passion with you all. Since the day Grace texted Hannah and me to say that hypothetically we’d be a blogging *dream* team, we knew we had to create something and share it with everyone. I’ve had joint blogs and solo blogs in my past seven years of blogging but I’ve never been more excited to blog with anyone than I am with these two girls. They inspire me every day to do my best, try new things and to write, of course! I hope all of you are just as excited about this new chapter in our lives as we are.
I’m currently a junior at Ohio University, studying Spanish Education and Spanish Language. I realized a little too late in the game that I really don’t have a passion for teaching so, once I graduate, I’ll be pursuing something else [I haven’t decided what yet] in grad school. I’m not sure where I’ll be in five years, I’m not even sure I’ll be in one year, but I do know I won’t be settling for anything less than I deserve. I am determined to find my passion no matter how many twists and turns I take on my path to getting there.
Some things I ~LOVE~
- Writing — obviously, since I’ve been blogging for the past 7 years
- Traveling — I’ve been to Peru, I’m heading to Spain this summer and another country next Spring to complete my student teaching
- Health and Wellness — Through my student org CHAARG, I’ve been on a continuous journey to be the best I can be physically, mentally and emotionally
- Music — I’m a huge music fan, love going to any sort of concert and am always on the lookout for music recommendations. Check out some of my favorite music here!
- Crafting — I’m not the best at it, but there’s something so satisfying about successfully completing a DIY and having it look ~amazing~
I can’t wait to share all of my traveling endeavors, my passion for writing, all things health and wellness, arts and culture, empowerment and more on this blog! I hope you enjoy what I have to say. So, grab a cup of coffee [or tea, we don’t discriminate], take your shoes off and get ready to live limitless.