Hi! I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to be writing this! This idea started as a simple group text and it turned into something real! I am beyond excited to be turning that text into a reality and sharing LVNG Limitless with everyone! This project has sparked a huge flame inside of me and for the past few weeks I’ve been more inspired than ever! I’ve been channeling MAJOR #GIRLBOSS vibes and I’m loving every second of it.
I’ve been trying to start a blog as early as 2014. I’ve tried Tumblr, Weebly, Wix and Instagram. I’ve tried covering topics such as beauty, lifestyle, photography, film, you name it and I’ve probably started a blog on it but then neglected it a few weeks later. Those blogs have all since been made private, lost or deleted. I’m excited to say that I really believe LVNG Limitless is the time for my wannabe blogger to shine.
I am currently a sophomore studying Integrated Media at Ohio University. For as long as I can remember, I have had a passion for the arts. I always found it fascinating and wanted to create something of my own. I eventually got into filmmaking and I instantly fell in love. I have many ideas of what I see myself doing in the future with this career path and it’s something I’m super excited about.
Some of my passions:
- Traveling — I am constantly daydreaming about somewhere to travel. Airbnb tabs to random locations are frequently opened up on my laptop. Through I haven’t been able to travel too far and wide, I still love doing it when I can. My future definitely holds a lot a new places for me.
- Fashion — I have recently been getting really into fashion and building my wardrobe with new pieces. I absolutely love thrift shopping [we LOVE budget friendly shopping] and finding unique items.
- Creating — I’ve always been a creator whether it be of short films, crafts, DIY clothing or meals. I love the process of making something for myself and others to enjoy.
- Music — I’ve been a huge music lover for as long as I can remember. Music is a huge part of my life and it will always be. Check out some of my favorite songs here 🙂
- Health & Wellness — Starting my freshman year of college, thanks to CHAARG, I have fallen in love with health and wellness. I love working out and eating what makes my body feel good. I strive to teach others through my health & wellness journey that it’s about all about balance & doing what makes YOU happy.
- Feminism — I am very passionate about Feminism & the right for equality among everyone. I am a proud feminist & it is a huge part of who I am.
- My people –The family & friends I am surrounded by are the most amazing people ever. I am so incredibly lucky to have such supportive & loving people in my life!
I am thrilled to start sharing my thoughts with everyone! I hope you enjoy LVNG Limitless!
Thanks for stopping by,